Painting with light was definitely my favorite year end project out of the bunch. At first I didn’t know if it would work out okay as I don’t really have that professional of a camera but the photos actually turned out better than expected.
I was trying to make a ‘T’ but it ended up looking more like a dragonfly.
Experimenting with a sparkler.
Experimenting with a lighter. The other photos didn’t turn out because the flame began flickering too much.
Christine was a huge help with this project! <3
We photographed each of the letters separately, then I put them together in photoshop. You could do it all at once but we couldn’t set the shutter speed on our camera for that long a time.
Light painting is a lot of fun! I’m looking forward to doing it again and maybe experimenting a bit more with what I can do.