- Feeling confident
- Planning trips abroad
- When the last sentence to a book is perfect
- The smell of summer evenings
- Deep conversations that come out of no where
- Long walks
- Watching the sun rise after staying up all night
- Cuddling with Sean
- Discovering new beaches on the coast
- Thunder storms
Recently, my emotions have been rising and falling like the wind. One moment I’m content and happy while the next I’m feeling down and stressed. I don’t have a reason for these moody episodes, other than it is probably due to my negative way of thinking. I assume too much without confirming anything and let these accusations stew. I’m working on it. Or pretending to at least. I thought that another edition of the Happy List would be a perfect (temporary) solution to my problems. At the moment I am spending some time at my boyfriends house in Maple Ridge. Our days are filled with swimming pools, tea, and netflix. Other than my negative thoughts, it is pure bliss.
I hope everyone is having a fun filled July!