A few months ago I made a blog post titled The Amsterdam List, all about the things I want to accomplish while I am on exchange there. One other European city that I am dying to visit (but who isn’t?) is Paris. When I used to dream of going on exchange I always pictured it as less school and more traveling.Yes, yes, shame on me, but I have always felt that traveling teaches you so much more about life than school ever will, which makes exchange the perfect opportunity to accomplish both at the same time. I have never been to Paris, so this list of wants and go tos may sound very touristy to some, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.
01. Have a picnic (with baguette and all) in front of the Eiffel Tower.
02. Wander the streets of Paris with no destination at all, simply soaking up the culture, architecture, and history.
03. Visit the Louvre and (hopefully) see all of it.
04. Try to also explore the Musée d’Orsay, the Musée Rodin, Musée de l’Orangerie, and Centre Pompidou (I doubt this can be accomplished without an extended stay, but who knows).
05. Walk the the Seine banks
06. See the Arc de Triomphe.
07. Go to the Shakespeare and Company Bookshop.
08. Visit the Sacré-Coeur Basilica.
09. See the the love locks on Pont des Arts and Pont de l’Archevêché
I am sure there are a ton more exciting things to do in Paris that I have not come across or thought of yet, so hopefully this list is not yet complete!
Until next time x